Breast augmentation pumps have been around for quite some time. You would be surprised to learn that an earlier prototype was a foot operated breast augmentation pump. It was very popular with about 4 million women in the United States in the 1970s. They cost $ 9.95 and work by pumping the attached pedal to create suction on the breasts. Unfortunately, they were not very successful and caused a lot of bruising.
Today, you can buy breast augmentation pumps for less than $ 50. They are simple manual devices that consist of plastic domes that are placed over the breasts, with a hand pump connected through a tube to create suction. Air is sucked out of the domes and this causes the breasts to pull out.
The process of growing bigger breasts with a pump
The effect of suction on the breasts stimulates blood circulation and the flow of fats and nutrients into the vacuum that is created by stretching the cells. Breast augmentation pumps work on the principle of tension-induced tissue growth. Physicians in many forms of reconstructive surgery have used the principle of tissue expansion for more than 30 years. Like exercising the muscles, the process encourages a steady growth of breast tissue, resulting in a gradual increase in the size of the breasts.
All breast enlargement pumps come with a selection of different cup sizes, depending on the size of your breasts. You will gradually work through the cup sizes until you reach the desired size. The amount of time you use the breast augmentation pump ranges from 15-minute sessions, several times a day, to using them overnight. The choice of the pump is up to the individual.
9 simple tips for using a breast pump
- The most obvious is choosing a pump designed for larger breasts, not one for expressing breast milk. There is a difference.
- Decide if you want to be able to move while using the domes. If you buy a breast pump that works with a machine, you will simply use it while reading or watching television.
- You can wear a support bra to hold the domes in place.
- Be careful at first until you have mastered the amount of suction you create. When the suction is strong enough, it can cause discoloration of the breasts.
- Use a good moisturizer on all breasts to keep the domes in place
- It goes without saying that you carefully follow the manufacturer’s usage guidelines if you want to be successful with growing larger breasts.
- Use it for short periods several times during the day rather than for long periods in a single session. Intermediate breaks help prevent bruising from too much suction on the breasts.
- Take breaks in between as suggested, such as 8 weeks and a month off.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or women who have had breast cancer.
There is enough solid evidence to show that breast augmentation pumps work very effectively. The FDA has even approved one of these systems, the Brava breast pump. They are a non-invasive method of breast enlargement that has become very popular with women who choose not to have surgery. There are many different types of pumps, and the most expensive device is not necessarily the best. Find the pump that best suits your budget and lifestyle.